Much like the development of Muni-Link, WebPresence was created to fill an industry need for a more reliable, modern way to communicate with customers. Combining Link's expertise in web development and knowledge of the utility industry with the assistance of industry development partners, we were able to build a website-based communication platform that provides a low-maintenance and easy-to-use way to communicate with your public.
WebPresence expands your organization’s website to become a true portal, with the capability to access a host of educational resources and personalized information for community stakeholders. Muni-Link WebPresence is customized to meet your organization’s unique needs. Our solution will enable anyone you approve to easily post content and information including policies, forms, surveys, job applications, bid specs, calendar events and more…. All with absolute and convenient centralized editorial control.
A world class website built specifically for water and sewer providers; used by small and large municipal authorities alike. We are municipal authority website experts!
- Customer communication made easy
- Never an outdated website -- we keep it fresh
- Post news and announcements "real-time"
- Public Notification Wizard
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
- Extensive Content Library
- iOS and Android Mobile App
DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR WATER & SEWER AUTHORITIES
- Used by large and small municipal authorities alike
- We provide content and ongoing enhancements
- We are municipal authority website experts
POST NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS “REAL-TIME”
- Inform customers of service interruptions, hydrant flushing, DEP announcements, projects, etc.
- Enter the announcement once to publish it to your website, social media and even send text messages and emails to customers
- Do it yourself or call our helpdesk and they will do it for you right away
PUBLIC NOTIFICATION WIZARD
- Step-by-step guidance through the process
- Post the Full Notification to your website
- Pull DEP Notification Templates or create your own